Dios es Amor is a church located in an impoverished neighborhood called Ferrocarril in South Quito. The church is lead by Pastor Fernando Bravo. Dios es Amor became a Youth World site in 2012.
Education Equals Hope at Dios es Amor (2014-2015):
- 31 students are receiving scholarships at this site.
- 18 girls and 13
- The average scholarship amount for each student is about $25.00 per month.
- All students (100%) passed the 2014-2015 school year
- 5 students (16%) needed supplementary classes in order to pass the year
- Of those who took supplementary classes
- 4 live with both parents
- 1 lives with one parent
Education Equals Hope at Dios es Amor (2015-2016):
- 40 students are receiving scholarships at this site
- 21 males and 19 females receive scholarships
- The average scholarship amount for each student is about $21.00 per month
- 16 new students are receiving scholarship this year
- 31 students live with both parents
- 6 students live with only their mother
- 3 students live with neither parent