Site Description: Gualsaqui is a rural, agriculturally focused Quichua community outside of Quito. It became a ministry site for Youth World in 2012. The church hopes to build new classrooms for Sunday school and compassion programs.
Education Equals Hope at Gualsaqui:
- 28 students are receiving scholarship at this site.
- 28 students (100%) passed the 2014-2015 school year
- 1 student graduated
- 17 girls and 11
- The average scholarship amount per student is about $16.00 per month.
- 9 Students took supplementary classes in order to pass the school year
- Of those who took supplementary classes
- 4 live with both parents
- 5 live with one parent
- The student who graduated lives with both parents