Imagine looking at the Andes mountains while painting a church. Imagine singing songs with children in Haiti. Imagine playing ball with blind children in Rwanda. Education Equals Hope organizes Trips to our sites. If you are an individual and would like to be a team leader please follow the instructions below make the dream a reality.
Please contact the following Site Coordinators if you are interested in taking a group to their sites:
If you have already been in contact with someone at E=H please find the Team Leader Procedures below:
Task List: (All items in bold are forms that need to be filled out and sent in, others may just be collected by you as the team leader)
- Complete and send in Registration form to Site Coordinator
- Send in Initial Deposit form (found with the Registration Form) to E=H in Fort Mill, SC including a copy of the registration form
- All participants should fill in the application form from the Participant Packet
- Participant Applications have been filled out electronically and sent to team leader
- Fill out Information Sheet with all of the needed information
- Once all applications are collected send one email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with all electronic applications
- Background Check, found in the participant packet
- All background checks have been notarized and turned into the leader.
- Leader should then send all notarized background checks to the E=H Fort Mill Office 30 days prior to departure.
- Waiver, found in the participant packet
- All waivers have been notarized and turned into the leader.
- Leader should send all notarized waiver forms to the E=H Fort Mill Office 30 days prior to departure
- Flight Form or flight information should be sent to Site Coordinator
- Send in Team Interest Inventory (Ecuador only) to email@example.com
- Second and Final Payments sent to E=H 60 days prior to departure date. If you do not pay 60 days prior to departure date there will be a $85 late fee.
- Minor Forms printed, signed by parents and in the hand of the team leader
- Make 2 copies of each passport–picture page open (Individuals need to carry one copy on them at all times, Team Leader should carry one)
- Print copy of medical insurance card and information and carry it with you
Education Equals Hope: Hope on the Ground
102 Academy St, Fort Mill, SC 29715
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 803-431-8367