Imagine looking out and seeing the Andes mountains while you serve lunch to children in Carmen Bajo in Quito, Ecuador. Imagine creating activities with children during summer school in Les Cayes, Haiti realizing you don’t understand the language but when doing crafts it’s not important! Imagine dancing with a student in Rwanda at our School for the Visually Impaired. Imagine painting a mural in the Galapagos Islands, Ecuador while a giant tortoise slowly passes by.
For more information contact: email@example.com.
Discovery/Mission Trip forms and information for group leaders:
E=H would like to welcome you to our Hope on the Ground Experience. For those of you who are interested in taking a group to one of our sites we would recommend sending us an email about going on a Discovery Trip to one of our sites to learn about what your group will do. Otherwise, we can create a program specifically for your group and can go on a mission or volunteer trip. We have various stages to help you though the process. We ask there be one main contact person throughout the process. Below find examples of the documents you would need to fill-out. Please send us an email for all of the forms in Word, the majority of the documents should be sent back in electronic form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stage 1: Initial email. Send us an email at: email@example.com and we will send you information about our prices and can answer any questions you may have.
Stage 2: Registration Form
Stage 2: Acceptance: Confirmation letter, Initial Deposit sent to E=H. Deposit Slip
Other important information:
Payment and Refund Policies:
|Immediate deposit, to confirm booking||$100 per participant (non-refundable)|
|120-59 days prior to departure||50% of total|
|60 days prior to departure||paid in full|
|If booking is made 60 or less days, total payment is required.|
- $100 per participant deposit is non-refundable
- Before 120 Days, any funds paid, except for the non-refundable deposit will be refunded
- 120-61 days prior to booking date: 50% is refundable
- 60 days or less prior to booking date: 100% non-refundable.*
Notes and exceptions:
- A written e-mail notification should be sent to Education Equals Hope in order to receive any sort of refund. Cancellation policies may change due to the policies of certain hotels, restaurants, etc. Other administrative fees or spent costs may be applied to penalty fees. No refunds will be given for unused meals, housing, airport transfers, etc. We strongly suggest all travelers look for travel insurance (which is separate from medical traveler’s insurance which is mandatory).
- If it is 60 days or less prior to arrival please contact E=H for a consideration of refunding funds; we will consider each situation case by case.
- We highly recommend all passengers to acquire travel insurance prior to traveling (which is separate from medical traveler’s insurance which is mandatory).
How to Pay
Please send the payment slip and check to:
Education Equals Hope
102 Academy Street
Fort Mill, SC 29715
Inclusions: Depending on the country, some inclusions will vary program by program. However, the following will always be included: lodging, transportation, meals in country and service charges, service of local English/Spanish/Haitian speaking host during the program.
Exclusions: International travel to the site, meals in the airports prior to and after the program, extra beverages (unless specified), tips for drivers, or international health insurance (unless specified).
E=H recommends that each participant consult with a travel doctor or travel clinic for immunizations.
We recommend that all participants review the information on the CDC website for more information about what shorts you may decide to have prior to travel to your Hope on the Ground site. For more information about immunizations and other travel health issues visit: www.cdc.gov we also recommend you talk with a travel doctor.
Medical and Travel Insurance:
Education Equals Hope does not offer medical and travel insurance for their participants, and all participants MUST HAVE medical insurance and we recommend you have travel insurance coverage while traveling with Education Equals Hope.
Participants traveling to Quito may experience altitude sickness because Quito sits at about 9,500 feet above sea level. Participants may experience some discomfort at altitude for the first couple of days. Those who have heart/lung conditions please consult your doctor prior to your travel to Ecuador.