Help Us Provide Whatever Is Pure to Orphans in Kitale
The Shekinah Glory Missions Center, located in Kitale, Kenya in East Africa, began in 2008 to care for orphans and vulnerable children. In addition to English and Kiswahili, there are 42 tribal languages spoken across the country.
Education in Kenya becomes very expensive after eighth grade, so many poor and orphaned children cannot continue their studies.
Whatever Is Pure, WIP, is a non-profit organization founded by Traci Slusarski. WIP has been a part of the Education Equals Hope family since December 2016. After 10 years in existence, the program now supports abandoned babies, orphans, primary and high school students, and university students.
We do this thru scholarship programs:
- to babies who were found abandoned in the bush. Orphan Rescue Baby Program is the monthly sponsorship program of young children who do not have a family.
- for orphans that are now in primary or secondary school. These scholarships help students dream of enrolling in University, with their fees being paid.
- for street kids to be given a chance to be educated
- by providing one healthy meal a day to students through our feeding programs
- purchasing food needs to help orphanages (i.e. seed funds, rental of land for farming for food for our school partners; animal purchases: chickens for eggs, goats and cows)
City of Light
Doors of HOPE
St. Michael’s Academy
Would you be willing to join us to provide HOPE to orphans and abandoned children?