Participant/Discovery Payment Schedule
|Immediate deposit, to confirm booking||$100 per participant (non-refundable)|
|120-59 days prior to departure||50% of total|
|60 days prior to departure||paid in full|
|If booking is made 60 or less days, total payment is required.|
- $100 per participant deposit is non-refundable
- Before 120 Days, any funds paid, except for the non-refundable deposit will be refunded
- 120-61 days prior to booking date: 50% is refundable
- 60 days or less prior to booking date: 100% non-refundable.*
Notes and exceptions:
- A written e-mail notification should be sent to Education Equals Hope in order to receive any sort of refund. Cancellation policies may change due to the policies of certain hotels, restaurants, etc. Other administrative fees or spent costs may be applied to penalty fees. No refunds will be given for unused meals, housing, airport transfers, etc. We strongly suggest all travelers look for travel insurance (which is separate from medical traveler’s insurance which is mandatory).
- If it is 60 days or less prior to arrival please contact E=H for a consideration of refunding funds; we will consider each situation case by case.
- We highly recommend all passengers to acquire travel insurance prior to traveling (which is separate from medical traveler’s insurance which is mandatory).
In order to streamline the payment process and communications, the group should choose one or two individuals to organize payments and act as the official liaison(s) between the group and E=H. All group payments must be organized by the group leader and sent in one packet, and in one lump sum. We do understand that this can be difficult in some situations, please contact E=H for further assistance. email@example.com
If you are unable to make a final payment on time, 60 days prior to departure, you will be charged $85 and should send in the Deposit Slip stating that the payment will be late and a check for $85. The late payment policy is created to encourage Hope on the Ground teams to make final payments on or before 60 days prior to departure to help team site host recover costs incurred due to expediting funds to site location.
If you are unable to make another payment 30 days prior to the departure date, you may be charged another $85 to Education Equals Hope. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
How to Pay
Please send the payment slip and check to:
Education Equals Hope
102 Academy Street
Fort Mill, SC 29715
Inclusions: Depending on the country, some inclusions will vary program by program. However, the following will always be included: lodging, transportation, meals in country and service charges, service of local English/Spanish/Haitian speaking host during the program.
Exclusions: International travel to the site, meals in the airports prior to and after the program, extra beverages (unless specified), tips for drivers, or international health insurance (unless specified).